愚愚币: 128783 YYB
在线充值
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 6104(小时)
注册时间: 2008-04-13
最后登录: 2023-05-25
楼主  发表于: 2012-06-05 07:41

Grow Great by Dreams

The question was once asked of a highly successful businesan, "How have you done so much in your lifetime?"
  He replied, "I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. In the night I dreamt about my dreams. And when I awoke in the morning, I saw the way to make my dreams real. While other people were saying, 'You can't do that, it is impossible,' I was well on my way to achieving what I wanted." As Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the U.S., said: "We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers."
  They see things in the soft haze of a spring day, or in the red fire on a long winter's evening. Some of us let these dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nourish them through bad days until they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.
  So please, don not let anyone steal your dreams, or try to tell you they are too impossible.
  "Sing your songs, and dream your dreams, hope your hope and pray your prayer."
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 愚愚币:+3(hkmind) thanks for sharing.
  • 认真做学术
    分享:

愚愚学园属于纯学术、非经营性专业网站,无任何商业性质,大家出于学习和科研目的进行交流讨论。

如有涉侵犯著作权人的版权等信息,请及时来信告知,我们将立刻从网站上删除,并向所有持版权者致最深歉意,谢谢。